Utah DesertRunners T4R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two

+5
offroad_medic
Ty
dutchman
Andrew
Kevin
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Are you cool, man?

T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two I_vote_lcap100%T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two I_vote_lcap0%T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two Empty T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two

Post by Kevin Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:39 am

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/classic-t4rs/144490-classics-go-moab-part-ii.html

October 10th-15th, or whatever days you have free.  This is being organized in the Classics section, but you 3rd gen goons are welcome as long as you know your place and drive in back.  Put it on your calendars and get your time off now, this is a trip you don't wanna miss!
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

https://desertrunnerst4r.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two Empty Re: T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two

Post by Andrew Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:06 pm

Ty, will you be done in time for this?
Andrew
Andrew
Resident Strongman

Back to top Go down

T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two Empty Re: T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two

Post by dutchman Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:47 am

Got this on the calendar! Time to fix the t-case!

dutchman
Resident Gorilla
Resident Gorilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:09 am

Got my time off locked in today, I'm go for launch! 

The last time you all sent me to Moab by myself, Andrew had to come rescue me... who else is coming?
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:24 pm

I might be able to swing this. Since we're being laid off in December, I hear our work will be winding down by the end of Sept. and we'll really have nothing to do for 2 months. If that's the case, there's no way you'll find me sitting behind a desk, I'm gonna be out in da mountains!
Andrew
Andrew
Resident Strongman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ty Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:31 am

I will see what I can do about this.  Problem is it is my anniversary weekend, I'm not sure if Britt is up for Moab for our anniversary.  Moab is my thing, I am pretty sure she would rather do something else.  In fact she may have already planned Yellowstone, not sure?!
Ty
Ty
Social Media Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:48 am

Brady's wife says they're coming, so I'll take that as official.  Anybody else looking at making this trip?
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:12 am

Bump - come on, you guys, it's gonna suck if the Colorado fellows outnumber us on our own turf.

Don't be scared to bring a stockish truck.  There might be one or two trails that we'll do that you wouldn't want to take a stocker on, and there will be plenty of passenger seats to go around for those.  A decent set of AT tires and some rock sliders will get you through the rest, we won't let you break your truck.
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by offroad_medic Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:35 am

I could maybe make it the 11-14th but I need to convince my wife it would be fun. Let me chat with her and see if we have anything or what she thinks.
offroad_medic
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:02 am

Doo eeeeeeeet...
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by snivilous Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:02 pm

Kevin wrote:Bump - come on, you guys, it's gonna suck if the Colorado fellows outnumber us on our own turf..
Laughing 
snivilous
snivilous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:32 pm

So, everybody but myself, Brady, and Brad has dropped out.  This is no longer Classics Go To Moab, but DesertRunners Go To Moab, and there is absolutely no danger of Utah guys being outnumbered by anybody.

Anybody else wanna get in on this?  Still a month away, plenty of time to get ready. Smile
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by smkd13 Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:14 pm

I am out. I can't make it financially but maybe next year I will. We shall see though Smile have a blast for me guys Smile
smkd13
smkd13

Back to top Go down

Post by dutchman Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:21 pm

Kevin wrote:So, everybody but myself, Brady, and Brad has dropped out.
Really?

dutchman
Resident Gorilla
Resident Gorilla

Back to top Go down

Post by offroad_medic Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:56 pm

Yessir. I'm trying to convince Jared to come along as well so hopefully he will. I have a buddy who will be in a group of heeps if we want to meet up for a trail run with them too. But yeah as of now it's a classic leading two third gens around Moab.
offroad_medic
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by dutchman Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:36 pm

What day are y'all headed down there?

dutchman
Resident Gorilla
Resident Gorilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:54 pm

I was intending to head down Wednesday morning as soon as I get off work.  Brad, can you come up Thursday night, or are you stuck leaving Friday morning?
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by offroad_medic Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:01 pm

I could try to leave Thursday night but it all depends on vacation hours and if they can find someone to fill my spot. Right now my plan is to leave Orem at 0800 Friday morning at the latest.
offroad_medic
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by dutchman Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:45 pm

I think we'll be headed down on Friday night. I'll try and push for Thurs. night, but Aubs's work schedule might not allow that.

dutchman
Resident Gorilla
Resident Gorilla

Back to top Go down

Post by offroad_medic Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:13 pm

I'll talk to me wife and see what we have going on our what the plans are so far and see if Thursday would work if I can get some time off at work. If I end up doing a half day I probably wouldn't be in Moab until around 23-0000 so I need to look into it more.
offroad_medic
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:16 am

I'll just plan on caravaning with whichever one of you leaves first then.
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by dutchman Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:32 pm

My attendance has been put in jeopardy.  I was informed today at work that I've been selected (along with 3 others) to head to the oil fields in Wyoming the week of October 7-11.  If our equipment arrives on time and everything gets set-up according to schedule I should be home in time to head down to Moab on Friday night (10/11).  I'll keep y'all informed when I know more on the dates/schedule here at work.

(In my defense we were supposed to ship and set-up next week, but the receiving company was delayed in getting the work site prepared.)

dutchman
Resident Gorilla
Resident Gorilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:57 pm

You've got to be kidding me.
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by dutchman Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:07 pm

I wish I was Kevin, I really do. As soon as I know any more I'll let you know.

dutchman
Resident Gorilla
Resident Gorilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:20 am

So, you're going to spend a week with a bunch of roughnecks in Wyoming, and then you think Aubrey is going to let you run off to Moab as soon as you get home?

Color me skeptical.  Very Happy
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next