Utah DesertRunners T4R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two

+5
offroad_medic
Ty
dutchman
Andrew
Kevin
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Are you cool, man?

T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two - Page 2 Empty Re: T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two

Post by dutchman Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:02 am

She wants to go to Moab as much as I do. If things work out I'll bet that I get home and she'll have the 4runner packed and ready for Moab.

dutchman
Resident Gorilla
Resident Gorilla

Back to top Go down

T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two - Page 2 Empty Re: T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two

Post by Kevin Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:01 am

Oh, sweet.

Maybe you should take that girly truck of hers to Wyoming, and she can come to Moab with us instead.  Very Happy
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

https://desertrunnerst4r.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dutchman Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:05 am

I am taking the "girly" truck to Wyoming. Having her in Moab w/o me would be hazardous to your health.

dutchman
Resident Gorilla
Resident Gorilla

Back to top Go down

Post by offroad_medic Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:51 am

So if you aren't back from the land of sheep is your wife going to leave you and bring the runner down to Moab for trails and insulting Kevin? Haha
offroad_medic
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by thearkmaster Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Damn! I might be able too! It just depends on if I have a new manager at work by than cuz I'm working a TIHS ton of hours right now cuz of that, and My birthday is the 10/10 so I would love to get out and do that. Break in the new sliders I hope to have by than. I'll check at work tomorrow and see if I can have the time off.
thearkmaster
thearkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by offroad_medic Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:22 pm

Do it!!!!! We need more people and another stock buddy!
offroad_medic
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by thearkmaster Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Let me get on the phone with Savage tomorrow. My parents are up that way and might pick my sliders up for me if they can be done in time Smile
thearkmaster
thearkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by GottaBeTRD Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:29 pm

I wish I could make this trip! stupid education!

thearkmaster wrote:Let me get on the phone with Savage tomorrow. My parents are up that way and might pick my sliders up for me if they can be done in time Smile
Hey buddy, i may want to get in on this. Do you think they can pick up a second pair for me? If i can save on shipping I'll for sure buy them now!
GottaBeTRD
GottaBeTRD

Back to top Go down

Post by thearkmaster Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:05 pm

GottaBeTRD wrote:I wish I could make this trip!  stupid education!  

thearkmaster wrote:Let me get on the phone with Savage tomorrow. My parents are up that way and might pick my sliders up for me if they can be done in time Smile
Hey buddy, i may want to get in on this.  Do you think they can pick up a second pair for me?  If i can save on shipping I'll for sure buy them now!
Unfortunately, Its not going to work out. Savage said they could have one set by like tuesday, and my parents are coming honme sunday Sad If It was going to work I know we could easily pick them up for you. I'm looking into other options as my sister lives around there but I think i'm going to end up shipping them :/
thearkmaster
thearkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dutchman Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:48 pm

I'm officially out. Sorry guys.

dutchman
Resident Gorilla
Resident Gorilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:09 pm

dutchman wrote:I'm officially out. Sorry guys.
Chitty.

That leaves two of us, Brad, which means we just got a lot more flexible.  Should we ditch this and do the Railroad to PET trip instead?
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by offroad_medic Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:58 pm

I'm down for wherever and whatever. I have the days off work to play. Running PET would be fun and camping would be no problem. I definitely wouldn't mind getting in some sort of technical wheeling if possible. We could even hit up AFC again with the other guys if we stay close. I'm up for traveling south and exploring too. I know my wife kinda wanted to see Arches but with how the government is now it still may be closed anyway. Evil or Very Mad 
offroad_medic
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by dutchman Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:01 pm

I can probably do a day trip that Saturday (10/12). AFC (Mineral), Little Moab, or 5MP if that interests anyone.

dutchman
Resident Gorilla
Resident Gorilla

Back to top Go down

Post by offroad_medic Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:03 pm

So do you get back into town Friday Brady?
offroad_medic
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by dutchman Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:27 pm

I'll be leaving town that Sunday (10/13) morning. My wife just started a new job this week so time off for her isn't available.

dutchman
Resident Gorilla
Resident Gorilla

Back to top Go down

Post by offroad_medic Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:38 pm

Hmmm I know the other guys wanted to run AFC that weekend....would you guys want to run AFC with them and them maybe Kevin and I could go adventuring.
offroad_medic
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ty Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:46 pm

Or you can come help me on my runner on Thursday and Friday!:face: 
Ty
Ty
Social Media Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by thearkmaster Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:25 pm

As long as I have good spotters, I'm down for anything I can do stock Smile
thearkmaster
thearkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by offroad_medic Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:35 pm

How much more work do you have to do Tyson? Any remotely decent trails or exploration up in that neck of the woods? Or how far is it away from the start of the Lucin road?
offroad_medic
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:38 am

I just spent $20 at the car wash getting all that mud off my truck, and it still wasn't as bad as the crap out in the west desert above the lake.  I don't wanna drive the railroad or the PET unless it's dry as a bone.

We should go finish Ty's truck and then head for the Swell.  I've been wanting to drive Poison Springs Canyon and see the Butch Cassidy inscription.
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by offroad_medic Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:43 am

The swell is one if my favorite areas in Utah honestly. I haven't been to the Cassidy inscription yet but I have seen the Dino tracks and those were sweet. I have only done minimal wheeling down there so you can be my tour guide. Typically I end up camping in the Little Wildhorse area somewhere past the canyon parking area.
offroad_medic
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ty Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am

offroad_medic wrote:How much more work do you have to do Tyson? Any remotely decent trails or exploration up in that neck of the woods? Or how far is it away from the start of the Lucin road?
I have a lot of work to do!! as far as trails up north it all depends on weather. If the weather is nice you've got Providence Canyon, Hardware Ranch, you could always head out west toward Kelton/Lucin (but the mud out there is ridonculous). I'm assuming by "Lucin Road" you mean the transcontinental railroad right? If that's what your looking for then you drive right past my dads place to get there.
Ty
Ty
Social Media Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:40 am

Thardy wrote:(but the mud out there will coat the bottom of your truck with a chunky concrete that will never ever come off).
ftfy
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:42 am

offroad_medic wrote:but I have seen the Dino tracks.
Which ones? Smile
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by offroad_medic Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:35 am

Iirc they are somewhere close to Buckhorn Wash. I'll have to look it up for sure though because it's been a while since I was down there.
offroad_medic
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next