Utah DesertRunners T4R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two

+5
offroad_medic
Ty
dutchman
Andrew
Kevin
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Are you cool, man?

T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two - Page 3 Empty Re: T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two

Post by Kevin Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:46 am

Those are good ones.  There's two more sets in Horseshoe Canyon, one at the top and one down by the Great Gallery.
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

https://desertrunnerst4r.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two - Page 3 Empty Re: T4R.org "Classics Go To Moab" Take Two

Post by offroad_medic Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:52 am

Hmmm it may have been those ones actually. I know on that trip we visited the Great Gallery and I think we stopped on the way out of there to see the tracks. Like I said it was a while ago. Haha
offroad_medic
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by offroad_medic Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:23 pm

So what are you thinking for this weekend Kevin?
offroad_medic
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:17 am

I've been sick almost all week, and it doesn't show any sign of going away.  I'm not opposed to going up to BC and seeing about some wheeling afterwards, that way you're not dependant on me in case I'm still under the weather.
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by offroad_medic Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:55 am

If you're still feeling crummy this weekend I'll bring my magical ambulance cure all for helping feel a lot better.
offroad_medic
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ty Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:26 am

offroad_medic wrote:If you're still feeling crummy this weekend I'll bring my magical ambulance cure all for helping feel a lot better.
So are you guys coming up to BC? If so my dad doesn't approve of hard drugs and alcohols in his shop!
Ty
Ty
Social Media Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by offroad_medic Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:31 am

None of that stuff is a cure all. Just some very non alcoholic rehydration in a trick from working in emergency healthcare
offroad_medic
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:44 am

offroad_medic wrote:None of that stuff is a cure all. Just some very non alcoholic rehydration in a trick from working  in emergency healthcare
That sounds suspicious.  Shocked
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:12 am

Kevin wrote:
offroad_medic wrote:None of that stuff is a cure all. Just some very non alcoholic rehydration in a trick from working  in emergency healthcare
That sounds suspicious.  Shocked
But effective! Twisted Evil 
Andrew
Andrew
Resident Strongman

Back to top Go down

Post by offroad_medic Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:19 am

So I work all of Thursday but I can be in BC Friday morning to help out. Are there any plans of working Saturday as well Tyson? No suspicions about nationally approved medical procedures....all I was really hinting at was done IV fluid. You would be surprised at how much better that stuff can make you feel.
offroad_medic
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by offroad_medic Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:38 pm

So what are you thinking for Friday night? Camping, and if so where?
offroad_medic
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:19 am

Do you really want to?  I'm kinda thinking that a shower and my own bed are going to sound really good after a day rolling around a garage floor.
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by offroad_medic Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:45 am

I am totally fine with either. I'm just trying to figure out what stuff I need to pack. A shower after working in the garage would be really nice though.
offroad_medic
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3