Utah DesertRunners T4R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What? No classifieds? But I've got stuff to sell. :)

4 posters

Go down

What?  No classifieds?  But I've got stuff to sell.  :) Empty What? No classifieds? But I've got stuff to sell. :)

Post by sixstringsteve Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:48 am

Selling some parts that come with my new tacoma that I won't use. These are the prices I'm asking outside of d4r. I'll cut a deal for my D4R friends. Buy more than one and get a deal:

$500 - 2.5" extended travel Donnaho front coilovers (icon) - rebuilt 1.5 years ago

$350 - Total Chaos UCAs - rebuilt 1.5 years ago

$600 - 285/75/16 (33") Cooper MT's. 50% tread. Slight cupping on the sides. With aluminum wheels.

$400 - 31" BFG Rugged Terrain Tires w/2nd gen taco wheels. Slight cupping. 80% tread. Fantastic A/T, winter tires.
sixstringsteve
sixstringsteve
Tech Master

Back to top Go down

What?  No classifieds?  But I've got stuff to sell.  :) Empty Re: What? No classifieds? But I've got stuff to sell. :)

Post by Kevin Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:12 am

You won't post pics for fear of jinxing the deal, but you'll sell parts you don't even have yet? Laughing

I like those Cooper MTs. If I needed tires right now I'd be all over that.
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

https://desertrunnerst4r.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What?  No classifieds?  But I've got stuff to sell.  :) Empty Re: What? No classifieds? But I've got stuff to sell. :)

Post by sixstringsteve Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:15 am

hm... good point. I'll post pics here, but nowhere else. You guys are like family now. Very Happy
sixstringsteve
sixstringsteve
Tech Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sixstringsteve Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:23 am

Here you go:

214k, non trd. not a spec of rust on it and it runs good.

What?  No classifieds?  But I've got stuff to sell.  :) MO4DQR7LlHzizfARBcLNmtRPhyMZ4YhlS2bWmRznRM8
sixstringsteve
sixstringsteve
Tech Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:40 am

Nice Christmas present! :rendeer:
Andrew
Andrew
Resident Strongman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:41 am

I like. Are those nerf bars or real sliders?
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by sixstringsteve Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:46 am

they're real sliders. They're bentup brand (now out of business). Not too shabby. I may re-mount them closer to the body one day, but that's only when the ADD hits and I want to waste my time. Smile
sixstringsteve
sixstringsteve
Tech Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:54 am

Have you pulled your old ones off the other Taco yet?
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by dutchman Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:57 am

I may be interested in the UCAs.

dutchman
Resident Gorilla
Resident Gorilla

Back to top Go down

Post by sixstringsteve Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:11 am

The sliders on Abner will be staying with it. I haven't mounted the sliders for the 4runner yet, those will be for sale too.
sixstringsteve
sixstringsteve
Tech Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:31 am

Depending on what you want for them, that may be worth forgoing the hassle of cutting the sliders off the '86. Let me know.
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by sixstringsteve Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:34 am

you can have the old sliders that came on them for free if you want. They're 2x3" .120 wall rectangle.

I don't think it'd be worth cutting them off the tacoma. Plus the new owner wants them.

I have a pair of uninstalled 67" sliders in box sitting in my garage right now. $150
sixstringsteve
sixstringsteve
Tech Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:51 am

67 is too long, thanks tho.
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by sixstringsteve Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:05 pm

dutchman wrote:I may be interested in the UCAs.

They're available. Hit me up if you want 'em.

$350.

What?  No classifieds?  But I've got stuff to sell.  :) IMG_1823
sixstringsteve
sixstringsteve
Tech Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down