Utah DesertRunners T4R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dodge Ecodiesel a cheating lying no-good very bad engine?

+4
Andrew
dutchman
TRD270
Kevin
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dodge Ecodiesel a cheating lying no-good very bad engine? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodge Ecodiesel a cheating lying no-good very bad engine?

Post by Kevin Mon May 22, 2017 3:08 pm

A three liter Powerstroke? Is that based on the overseas Ranger diesel, or a brand new motor?
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

https://desertrunnerst4r.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dodge Ecodiesel a cheating lying no-good very bad engine? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodge Ecodiesel a cheating lying no-good very bad engine?

Post by Andrew Mon May 22, 2017 3:12 pm

https://www.ford-trucks.com/articles/2018-ford-f-150-powerstroke-diesel/

In the 2017 Range Rover, the 3.0-liter diesel produces 254-horsepower and 443-lb-ft of torque. In addition, it features an 8-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive. The new 3.0-liter diesel should be somewhat similar to the Range Rover engine, and while it could have different specs, let’s assume for the sake of discussion that will be identical.
Andrew
Andrew
Resident Strongman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Tue May 23, 2017 1:22 pm

Andrew wrote:https://www.ford-trucks.com/articles/2018-ford-f-150-powerstroke-diesel/

In the 2017 Range Rover, the 3.0-liter diesel produces 254-horsepower and 443-lb-ft of torque. In addition, it features an 8-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive. The new 3.0-liter diesel should be somewhat similar to the Range Rover engine, and while it could have different specs, let’s assume for the sake of discussion that will be identical.

That's the same HP and near twice the torque as my 5.4. I could work with that. Probably wouldn't get the Range Rover's 25 combined MPG in an F150, but I bet it'd be a lot better than my 14!
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue May 23, 2017 1:36 pm

I get 23 combined in my truck so I bet the F-150 won't be far off that.
Andrew
Andrew
Resident Strongman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Tue May 23, 2017 1:55 pm

Andrew wrote:so I bet the F-150 won't be far off that.

Until Ford gets caught cheating and has to reprogram them the right way. Very Happy
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by dutchman Tue May 23, 2017 2:52 pm

I'd love those numbers out of my truck. Too bad I won't be able to get one till 2028...

dutchman
Resident Gorilla
Resident Gorilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue May 23, 2017 4:02 pm

Andrew
Andrew
Resident Strongman

Back to top Go down

Post by os1rfw Wed May 24, 2017 4:26 pm

I guess the VW engineers went over to Fiat-Chrysler after they were fired from VW. tongue

os1rfw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ty Thu May 25, 2017 3:12 am

Andrew wrote:I'm curious to see how well the new 3.0 Powerstroke does in the 2018 F-150...

It will be interesting for sure. I sure won't be in the market for one anytime soon.
Ty
Ty
Social Media Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRD270 Sun May 27, 2018 2:00 am

Well the ecoturd busted again. Full on revolt today, CEL and limp mode. And of course soon as my truck breaks and I'm waiting for a tow the world blows up in the canyons.
TRD270
TRD270

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2