Job Search

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Job Search

Post by Ty on Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:02 am

Just throwing this out there. I made it through another round of lay-offs tonight, but I don't know how much more of this I can take. After seeing 400+ people laid off I don't know how safe anyone's jobs here are, and if the market doesn't turn soon this could get even more scary. If anyone knows of any jobs that can utilize 10 years of Lean Manufacturing and Lean Leadership experience let me know. I'm not actively looking, but I am going to make myself more open to the idea of pursuing other options. If the right opportunity comes up I may jump on it.

Ty
Social Media Admin.

Back to top Go down

Re: Job Search

Post by dutchman on Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:31 am

That sucks to hear Ty, I'm sorry man. I will definitely keep an eye out for anything that might fit your experience. I know Lifetime is big on lean manufacturing, but they're way up by my house which is probably too far for you to drive daily.

Ty wrote:The rear end is super easy  I could do it my self while some others do the front end.
dutchman
Resident Gorilla
Resident Gorilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Bennamin on Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:58 pm

May not help much, but check out ulct.org. That is a site that lists municipal and county open jobs all over the country, but you can search for Utah. Government jobs still get cut, and the pay is usually less than private sector comparable, but it's a place to look.
Bennamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum