Utah DesertRunners T4R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is why I can't have nice things

2 posters

Go down

This is why I can't have nice things Empty This is why I can't have nice things

Post by offroad_medic Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:13 pm

Andrew, Brady, and I went out to snakes and had a good time. Andrew just drove around in his side by side ridiculously fast and Brady made every obstacle look stupid easy while driving the beast on 37's. So that left me all by my IFS self. But I also must say that rattlesnake is much easier and entertaining now that my rig is a little taller.

And then there's constrictor.....well what can I say....my sliders got used finally. I really want 33's (which are sitting in my garage as we speak) and some stupid off camber section claimed my rear cargo window. Evil or Very Mad

This is why I can't have nice things 048D5DBB-B74A-4C7A-B737-EF108D457ABE_zpsb4oxz8dr

A damn tree snagged the rubber gasket and just popped the window. Luckily I have my tint super dark so the film held the window in place. I am not happy about it but I'm replacing it with some custom cut black ABS for now. I also took a bunch of GoPro video that I will get posted up in a little bit

Last edited by offroad_medic on Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
offroad_medic
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

This is why I can't have nice things Empty Re: This is why I can't have nice things

Post by Kevin Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:17 pm

Yay for trail damage!

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

https://desertrunnerst4r.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum