Utah DesertRunners T4R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrenching Party

4 posters

Go down

Wrenching Party Empty Wrenching Party

Post by dutchman Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:48 pm

As you guys know I've got a semi-nonfunctional transfer case and would love help in my project to swap it with a manual t-case. I do know that the next coming weeks seem to be pretty busy and most of you guys have stuff going on the weekends. Is there a day we can maybe all get together and have wrenching party on my rig and other rigs that need some TLC? I'm good for Saturdays or Sundays with a week's notice. I'm open to dates so let me know.

dutchman
Resident Gorilla
Resident Gorilla

Back to top Go down

Wrenching Party Empty Re: Wrenching Party

Post by Andrew Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:56 pm

Saturday's are best for me. Although, my first free one wouldn't be until end of October. I wouldn't object to a Friday night.
Andrew
Andrew
Resident Strongman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ty Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:26 pm

I'm tyed up till mid October. But am willing to help where I can.
Ty
Ty
Social Media Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:31 pm

dutchman wrote:As you guys know I've got a semi-nonfunctional transfer case and would love help in my project to swap it with a manual t-case. I do know that the next coming weeks seem to be pretty busy and most of you guys have stuff going on the weekends. Is there a day we can maybe all get together and have wrenching party on my rig and other rigs that need some TLC? I'm good for Saturdays or Sundays with a week's notice. I'm open to dates so let me know.

I've got the Sunday after the NPLD project that you're welcome to invade my driveway. Other than that all I've got is mornings until after October, so my driveway is out but I'll drive to help elsewhere. I tore a CV boot on Constrictor and my tie rod ends are going out, so I've got a little wrenching of my own to do.
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

https://desertrunnerst4r.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ty Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:18 am

I think both my cv boots are shot. but My dad and I made the decision that it is what it is and the sooner they go out the sooner the SAS happens!!!!
Ty
Ty
Social Media Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by dutchman Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:23 am

Thardy wrote:I think both my cv boots are shot. but My dad and I made the decision that it is what it is and the sooner they go out the sooner the SAS happens!!!!

Both my inner boots have been torn for a long time. I still need to call and see about the t-case, but Kevin I think that Sunday might be the best option so far.

dutchman
Resident Gorilla
Resident Gorilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down