Utah DesertRunners T4R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFC for anybody not going to moab october 10?

5 posters

Go down

AFC for anybody not going to moab october 10? Empty AFC for anybody not going to moab october 10?

Post by thearkmaster Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:23 pm

I will actually have a day off of both school and work october 10 and want to go AFC and spend a little time up there. IS anybody available at all?
thearkmaster
thearkmaster

Back to top Go down

AFC for anybody not going to moab october 10? Empty Re: AFC for anybody not going to moab october 10?

Post by snivilous Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:42 pm

I might be able to depending on how many people might go. Or you could just come to Cache Valley Very Happy

It also depends on how much money I have since I accidentally bought some more lights...
snivilous
snivilous

Back to top Go down

AFC for anybody not going to moab october 10? Empty Re: AFC for anybody not going to moab october 10?

Post by Kevin Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:48 pm

How do you accidentally buy more lights?  "Whoops, my wallet slipped"?
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

https://desertrunnerst4r.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by snivilous Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:52 pm

Haha no. I made an offer on eBay for some lights. But I thought I could confirm it or something, but the company accepted my offer so now I think I'm forced to buy it at some point... At least I got it for $50 cheaper than advertised... but I don't know if it'll even fit on the truck. 40" is too wide haha.

On the plus side, if I can sell my current bar for at least $100 that will be half of the new one's price, and the new one will put out 3x as much light and look more sleek and sexy assuming I can fit it somewhere...
snivilous
snivilous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:13 pm

Your current bar is 20" floods, right?  I'd probably give you $100 for that.
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by snivilous Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:55 pm

Kevin wrote:Your current bar is 20" floods, right?  I'd probably give you $100 for that.
20" dual row flood @ 4k lumens. Mounting hardware, no wiring harness/fuses. The casing is faded to a goldish color which I guess is common on some brands, though I was just gonna spray paint it black if it ever annoyed me.

I'm asking $120 for it and seeing if anyone I know that I wheel with wants it, otherwise if it's not sold by the next wheeling adventure you can take a look at it.
snivilous
snivilous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:58 pm

$120 is just outside my discretionary budget, so if you can get that or higher go for it.
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by GottaBeTRD Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:51 pm

sounds funI i would totally go but I'm gonna be in elko with my dad hunting.  and guess what? they made my truck the one we're gonna take to get to where were going.  I have no idea how I'm gonna fit an elk, let a lone a deer in my 4runner.  haha
GottaBeTRD
GottaBeTRD

Back to top Go down

Post by Devin Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:37 am

i will have to see if i can get work off... unless you go in the morning at like 7 so i can be back for work at 12:30... but id definitely be up for going
Devin
Devin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down