Utah DesertRunners T4R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help convince me that my runner is better than a double cab tacoma

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

help convince me that my runner is better than a double cab tacoma - Page 2 Empty Re: help convince me that my runner is better than a double cab tacoma

Post by sixstringsteve Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Oh well. I'll just have to refresh ksl every second, keep $12k cash in hand at all times, and hope I get through next time. Very Happy
sixstringsteve
sixstringsteve
Tech Master

Back to top Go down

help convince me that my runner is better than a double cab tacoma - Page 2 Empty Re: help convince me that my runner is better than a double cab tacoma

Post by sixstringsteve Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:20 am

I found a doublecab that I'm going to check out (and probably buy) tomorrow. 214k miles (yikes!) but the price is right.
sixstringsteve
sixstringsteve
Tech Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dutchman Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:27 am

Is Steve still allowed in our club with a DC Taco?

dutchman
Resident Gorilla
Resident Gorilla

Back to top Go down

Post by sixstringsteve Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:29 am

hm... that might be enough to convince me to keep the 4runner. Very Happy
sixstringsteve
sixstringsteve
Tech Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:17 am

dutchman wrote:Is Steve still allowed in our club with a DC Taco?

Sure, it's cred. It's like, "look, we let other trucks in our club! We're not snobs!", and then we can make fun of everybody that doesn't have a 4Runner and they can't get mad.

Steve's not betraying us, he's taking one for the team.
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

https://desertrunnerst4r.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sixstringsteve Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:09 am

I found my doublecab. I'll pick it up tomorrow. Lots of miles but it's a CA car with zero rust and it's in great shape. It runs and accelerates quicker than the runner, which is a nice bonus. I think it's the electronic throttle.
sixstringsteve
sixstringsteve
Tech Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:31 am

Any attempt to sell this truck within 1 year will be cause for an immediate intervention.
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by sixstringsteve Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:40 am

agreed. I'll admit that I need help at that point. I'm still in denial at this point...

I'm really excited for this rig. I'll be selling my runner with 4.30s and stock front suspension for $9000 if you want to start looking for change in the seat cushions. Smile
sixstringsteve
sixstringsteve
Tech Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:14 am

sixstringsteve wrote:agreed. I'll admit that I need help at that point. I'm still in denial at this point...

I'm really excited for this rig. I'll be selling my runner with 4.30s and stock front suspension for $9000 if you want to start looking for change in the seat cushions. Smile

It's a beautiful truck and I'd love to see my wife in it, but that's too far outside our budget. Sorry, man.
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by sixstringsteve Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:47 am

I know, I was just messin with ya. Spread the word though. $100 commission if you find me a buyer.
sixstringsteve
sixstringsteve
Tech Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dutchman Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:55 am

sixstringsteve wrote:I know, I was just messin with ya. Spread the word though. $100 commission if you find me a buyer.

If it was a 4th gen I'd be all over it. My wife has an eye for 4th and 5th gen 4runners.

dutchman
Resident Gorilla
Resident Gorilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2