Utah DesertRunners T4R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pole Creek Cave, weekend of September 12th.

+3
Ty
Kevin
Andrew
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pole Creek Cave, weekend of September 12th. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pole Creek Cave, weekend of September 12th.

Post by offroad_medic Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:30 pm

Kevin wrote:Moab is on.  Leaving Friday morning and coming back some time Sunday.  You Rattlesnake guys should come.

Which trails are you considering?
offroad_medic
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Pole Creek Cave, weekend of September 12th. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pole Creek Cave, weekend of September 12th.

Post by Andrew Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:59 pm

Kevin wrote:Reschedule?

Yes, definitely.
Andrew
Andrew
Resident Strongman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:17 pm

offroad_medic wrote:
Kevin wrote:Moab is on.  Leaving Friday morning and coming back some time Sunday.  You Rattlesnake guys should come.

I'll be in the Wiferunner, so whatever we run won't be too much for your truck, I guarantee. Wink
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

https://desertrunnerst4r.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by offroad_medic Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:24 pm

Kevin wrote:
offroad_medic wrote:

I'll be in the Wiferunner, so whatever we run won't be too much for your truck, I guarantee.  Wink

No body damage for the wife mobile? I thought that chicks dig body damage..... Laughing
offroad_medic
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:41 pm

I came back from AFC a couple weekends ago with new pinstripes and she about chewed me a new orifice. Remind me, next time I buy my wife a truck so that she'll wheel with me, not to get her a pretty one.
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRD270 Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:55 pm

Kevin wrote:
offroad_medic wrote:

I'll be in the Wiferunner, so whatever we run won't be too much for your truck, I guarantee.  Wink

Did some stuff to the 4runner not sure it will be ready for Moab, so we'll likely be in my ladies FJ Cruiser, ditto on nothing hard even if I handcuff her to camp
TRD270
TRD270

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:41 am

What sort of accomodations does m'lady require?  I'm good to throw down my bag about anywhere.  There's an awesome spot at Picture Frame Arch I've been wanting to camp at, but it's primitive...
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRD270 Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:51 am

Kevin wrote:What sort of accomodations does m'lady require?  I'm good to throw down my bag about anywhere.  There's an awesome spot at Picture Frame Arch I've been wanting to camp at, but it's primitive...

The more primitive the better, we have a pretty nice spot we like to camp off of the Gemini bridges road, but if you have something in mind I'm good. If you can shoot me some coordinates to pass onto some other people that would be great. Not sure if they will be traveling with us.
TRD270
TRD270

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:27 am

Here: http://goo.gl/maps/PMBzw. It's about ten miles south of town and then another five miles on county road. But I'm cool with whatever, I think yours is probably closer to the scenic stuff up north anyway, yeah?

Weather forecast says highs in the low 80s and lows around 60 with clear skies. This is really gonna suck, maybe we should cancel.
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:03 pm

Can we put this back on the calendar?  I want to camp here:

Ashely National Forest - Pole Creek Lake Campground

According to the reservation site, it's open Wed Jun 17 2015 to Mon Sep 07 2015.
Andrew
Andrew
Resident Strongman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:03 am

^ I'm down. When? Weekend of June 20th?
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:32 am

June 21st is Father's Day.
Andrew
Andrew
Resident Strongman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:19 am

What better way to spend Father's Day than exploring caves with your kids? Very Happy
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:33 am

Actually, I'd probably try to get the whole famn damily to come with. Good idea!
Andrew
Andrew
Resident Strongman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:40 am

Andrew wrote:Good idea!

I'm full of these.
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bennamin Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:43 am

June 20th is out for me. Time for the anniversary with the wife. If you guys happen to move it, tho, I'm all over exploring some caves with you!!
Bennamin
Bennamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2