Utah DesertRunners T4R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Price Spring Run (Dates Tentative)

+3
offroad_medic
Devin
Ty
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Price Spring Run (Dates Tentative) - Page 2 Empty Re: Price Spring Run (Dates Tentative)

Post by thearkmaster Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:29 am

100% agreed. I should be able to plan this in. haha.
thearkmaster
thearkmaster

Back to top Go down

Price Spring Run (Dates Tentative) - Page 2 Empty Re: Price Spring Run (Dates Tentative)

Post by smkd13 Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:20 pm

Well that sounds like a fun trip but I will have school and wheel and fun will be super limited on how busy I will be. I am going to be going to Moab in May with TW as that is when my Idaho buddy go down there. But I will see if I can figure a way to come.
smkd13
smkd13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ty Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:04 am

Added this to the Calendar for May 23-24 Tentative. This is open for discussion and dates can be adjusted.
Ty
Ty
Social Media Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue May 13, 2014 4:50 pm

So...this is on our calendar for next weekend...hmmmm.....
Andrew
Andrew
Resident Strongman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ty Tue May 13, 2014 4:53 pm

I need to research some more. I'm getting mixed information on whether they are actually legally open. Sixstringsteve lady I heard said they are still waiting but that was when I first started this thread. I won't be able to go next week I've got to get some stuff ready for Moab.
Ty
Ty
Social Media Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Tue May 13, 2014 9:25 pm

Most of the BLM trails in Price aren't officially open. The story goes that the BLM has recognized that they've made a mistake, and they aren't enforcing closures on most of them, but there's no official word on when they'll be added to the trail system.

After thinking about, I'm with Ty. I want to hear from a BLM employee that those trails are open before driving them.
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

https://desertrunnerst4r.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2