Utah DesertRunners T4R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bathroom tile work

2 posters

Go down

Bathroom tile work Empty Bathroom tile work

Post by offroad_medic Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:48 pm

Hey do any of you guys have experience doing any tile work at all? My wife is out if town for the next six days and age hates our master bathroom so in going to remodel it as a surprise. The only thing I haven't really ever done tile work and am looking at ripping out the crappy surround material and doing it in all tile. Advice or suggestions?
offroad_medic
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Bathroom tile work Empty Re: Bathroom tile work

Post by smkd13 Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:35 pm

offroad_medic wrote:Hey do any of you guys have experience doing any tile work at all? My wife is out if town for the next six days and age hates our master bathroom so in going to remodel it as a surprise. The only thing I haven't really ever done tile work and am looking at ripping out the crappy surround material and doing it in all tile. Advice or suggestions?

Well I can help you out there as well. I have done several tile jobs. More than happy to come help. I am off Sunday-Tuesday. My number is on the rattlesnake thread btw.
smkd13
smkd13

Back to top Go down

Post by offroad_medic Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:16 am

I'm wanting to get most if not all of it done on Monday if possible. I'll talk to you about it tomorrow but any help would be very appreciated.
offroad_medic
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down