Utah DesertRunners T4R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billet Parts

2 posters

Go down

Billet Parts Empty Billet Parts

Post by snivilous Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:05 am

My dad has been inquiring about possibly expanding his company with a recreational division that utilizes our machine shop when it doesn't have a lot going on. Any ideas on stuff we could do that would have a decent market? It would have to be machinable since we don't do welding or other fabricating, and work primarily with aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum.

All I can think of are wheel spacers right now...Any ideas are appreciated. It's an aerospace company, and I don't see us trying to make much profit off of parts just because of the size of contracts we do, a $40 or $200 part doesn't add much relatively. Mainly just to spread the name, good customer service, and have fun.

And if you guys think it'd be worthwhile and have any ideas then I'll ask around on the bigger sites. Thanks for any input!
snivilous
snivilous

Back to top Go down

Billet Parts Empty Re: Billet Parts

Post by Kevin Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:13 am

Roof racks, wheel spacers, ball joint spacers, tube clamps, light bars, gutter mounts, shift knobs, billet grills and inserts, probably lots more I'm not thinking of right now.
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

https://desertrunnerst4r.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down