Utah DesertRunners T4R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some healthy stuff?

Go down

Need some healthy stuff? Empty Need some healthy stuff?

Post by GottaBeTRD Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:21 pm

Hey guys, So as some of you know I've recently ran into a CEO for this nutrition supplement company. Its called Dub Nutrition. The guy has just bought this huge warehouse in salt lake, and is converting into a multi-gym. It's pretty cool, it's has a bunch of different rooms which will have different kinds of workout sections like a free weights section, crossfit, aerobics, and pretty much anything you can think of. It's still being put together, I was just the guy who sprayed it for bugs so this is kinda how we met.

here is a link to their products
http://mydubnutrition.com/4192/products.html

So far I have bought the muscle and youth supplements. The muscle stuff is the bomb for sure. They say that their youth one is their best seller and most people go crazy over it. To be honest I've been taking it for 3 days now and the first 2 days i didn't really feel anything, but today when I got to sleep in, i definitely feel a difference in my energy and alertness.

So anyway long story long, I really like this stuff. He gave me some samples of their Protein Calogen and energy shots to try them out and I honestly would not bother to tell people about them if I didn't notice any results. When I run into of you I can give you a sample cause he gave me a bunch. Anyway the Best part about all this is, when you order their products regularly you get a free gym membership at this huge gym.

So yeah, let me know if you have questions. I've actually invested a little bit into it too just in case people get siked out about it like I did. I'm pretty passionate about being healthy (sometimes lol) and I'm gonna try it out for a few months and just see how it goes.

GottaBeTRD
GottaBeTRD

Back to top Go down