Utah DesertRunners T4R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 20th morning trail run, Israel Canyon to Little Moab

2 posters

Go down

May 20th morning trail run, Israel Canyon to Little Moab Empty May 20th morning trail run, Israel Canyon to Little Moab

Post by the walrus Mon May 15, 2017 11:09 am

Hi folks. I live near the entrance to Israel Canyon in Saratoga Springs. I thought it would be fun to get a group together and head over the mountain for a morning run.

All are invited. Come for some great views, good times, and the challenge of Little Moab at the trail’s end. Probably a good idea to bring a lunch and a camera. I've been up the mountain several times in recent weeks and it's dry and good to go.

Let's meet at my house at 8am this Saturday May 20th. 2857 S Fox Pointe Dr Saratoga Springs UT 84045

Let me know if there is any interest. I'll be posting on a couple other local forums as well.

Justin

May 20th morning trail run, Israel Canyon to Little Moab IC%20to%20LM_1

the walrus

Back to top Go down

May 20th morning trail run, Israel Canyon to Little Moab Empty Re: May 20th morning trail run, Israel Canyon to Little Moab

Post by Kevin Mon May 15, 2017 12:31 pm

No go for me, I'll be in the Swell. Looks like a fun route though, I didn't know those Lake Mountain roads were open to the public.
Kevin
Kevin
Badmin

https://desertrunnerst4r.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

May 20th morning trail run, Israel Canyon to Little Moab Empty Re: May 20th morning trail run, Israel Canyon to Little Moab

Post by the walrus Mon May 15, 2017 1:07 pm

Kevin wrote:No go for me, I'll be in the Swell.  Looks like a fun route though, I didn't know those Lake Mountain roads were open to the public.

Israel Canyon is gated during the winter but open otherwise. Have fun in the Swell!

the walrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down