Utah DesertRunners T4R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 mile 7/4/14

Go down

5 mile 7/4/14 Empty 5 mile 7/4/14

Post by Monsteryota Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:51 pm

Took my dad out to 5 mile today in his 2nd gen an my first. We entered at the main parking area and just found our self's on the new trail the long way. Came down at the ant hills and went to show my pops Wayne's world. Was messing around there and a sammy showed up. He tried it a few times and ended up flopping in the hole. We pushed it over on to its tires. He started to back down and flopped it again. We tryed to right him with out other vehicles but ended up using my winch from up top to get him over. Lucky no one was hurt and towed him back to his camp as all fluids drained out. Rattle snakes is extremely torn up and the locker I bought from Andrew is popping just as bad as my last one the was broke. Oh well now my wife has seen how crappy the lock rights are and has allowed me to get air lockers come tax time!!!!!!!!
Monsteryota
Monsteryota

Back to top Go down

5 mile 7/4/14 Empty Re: 5 mile 7/4/14

Post by Monsteryota Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:19 pm

Here is a link for a few pics. I will be adding more as I round them up from my brother and wife.
https://s1188.photobucket.com/user/eastvernalcrawler/library/5%20mile%20pass%207-4-14
Monsteryota
Monsteryota

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum