Who wants to help me move?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who wants to help me move?

Post by offroad_medic on Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:11 am

So we finally got my house sold and found a new one in Layton that we are under contract on. Does anybody have a trailer I could borrow or want to come get some exercise helping me move? We will be moving everything all around April 17th-ish. So it would be the perfect opportunity for you all to get ripped before going to Moab and showing off....just saying Cool 
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to help me move?

Post by Kevin on Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:21 am

I have a utility trailer I can donate to the cause if it's needed.  If I'm not scrambling around doing last second shit before Moab, I'll be there to help you move.

One tip - have everything boxed.  All of it.  Nothing is more annoying than trying to move somebody as they pack.  Smile

Kevin
Badmin

http://desertrunnerst4r.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by offroad_medic on Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:23 am

Oh no worries, my wife and I are good about having everything ready in boxes because we have had to help other family move when they didn't have anything packed....pissed me off  Evil or Very Mad So we're dialed in on that aspect.
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by dutchman on Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:26 am

I can probably get a trailer from work and I can bring my truck and buff body down to help. May not be able to make it down till that Friday afternoon though.

Ty wrote:The rear end is super easy  I could do it my self while some others do the front end.
dutchman
Resident Gorilla
Resident Gorilla

Back to top Go down

Post by offroad_medic on Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:31 am

So we're still trying to figure out what we're going to do when, but the most likely scenario is that everything will either be in a large Uhaul but if not a lot will be in a storage unit in Kaysville I think. The most help would be if we could get help moving into our new place in Layton but I will not turn down any help anywhere along the line.

Oh and it will be a few days of moving broken up into areas and tasks so I'm flexible on accepting help or if I can get it done quick then I'll tell you no and then maybe set up a BBQ sometime in the summer for everyone
offroad_medic
Law Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum