Little Moab

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little Moab

Post by Ty on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:29 am

Anyone interested in hitting Little Moab one of these Friday afternoons? Fridays this month are really all that work for me other than the 29th when we are at AFC.

Let me know if you guys are interested.

Ty
Social Media Admin.

Back to top Go down

Re: Little Moab

Post by Ty on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:46 am

I take it nobody is interested?????

Ty
Social Media Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:56 am

I'm packing for a canoe trip on the Colorado, sorry.

To be honest I'm not much interested in Little Moab anyway. There's no trails, nowhere to go. Not really my thing.

Kevin
Badmin

http://desertrunnerst4r.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ty on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:40 am

Hope you had fun on your canooing trip!!. As for Little Moab, I understand what your talking about. Its not nessecarily my cup of tea either but it's close and its a good place to learn your vehicle and your limits. Its also a good place to test upgrades without breaking down on the trail. I enjoy taking my boys out there a couple times a year but am to the point now that I don't dare without someone with me JUST IN CASE. I will just watch RME there are some guys over there that post up every once and a while.

Ty
Social Media Admin.

Back to top Go down

Recovery

Post by Andrew on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Thardy wrote:...I enjoy taking my boys out there a couple times a year but am to the point now that I don't dare without someone with me JUST IN CASE.

We should swap contact info - I'm only 20 min from Little Moab (and 5 Mile) and would be happy to provide trail assistance if ever required.
Andrew
Recovery Addict
Recovery Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ty on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Sweet I will pm you my info. I'm about 30 from little Moab but sounds like the opposite direction.

My problem is I am still trying to get to where I know the limits of me in my vehicle. I'm close but not there yet Laughing

Ty
Social Media Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum