Rattlesnake/Constrictor Sunday July 21st

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rattlesnake/Constrictor Sunday July 21st

Post by smkd13 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:32 pm

offroad_medic wrote:
smkd13 wrote:

If you want help with your Cb let me know as well as your sway bar. I am only available in the morning though. and removing the rear sway bar is a piece of cake. Your rear will just flex better without it and you wont carry tire as much as you would with it. I run NO sway bars front and rear daily. I actually broke one of the mounts on my LCAs when i did my LCA bushings so i cant run them lol. it is 2 nuts and 4 bolts. You really wont notice much difference on the road without it on. the front will control you body roll a lot more than your rear will.

If you are free Sunday morning and wanted to come over and help with wiring and getting rid of my sway bar i definitely wont complain, but if not then I will still be ready to go at 1300.

Also has anybody taken their dog along wheeling? I'm debating about bringing mine along since I'll feel bad leaving her alone outside for that long...maybe

Yep that will work fine with me. I have an SWR meter as well. I am helping Jared take his rear sway bar off as well. It is a pretty easy thing to do so it won't take too much time. Hive me a ring or shoot me a text at 208-530-1677 and we can coordinate to meet up.

Also, yep bring the dog. Mine has gone with me on almost every wheeling trip I have been on. Found out she likes to try and bite passing leaves as they brush against the window. She has been all over Moab, Idaho, and almost every trail I have been on here.
smkd13

Back to top Go down

Re: Rattlesnake/Constrictor Sunday July 21st

Post by smkd13 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:37 pm

Can someone bring me a sticker or two please???
smkd13

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum